Saturday 11 February 2012

When did I contract with the government?

Considering I am a human being and can contract with whom I choose and when I choose, I was moved to ask myself when did I contract with the government? Well that one is easy..... Everytime I voted (I say voted because after discovering what we are voting for I do not vote anymore) I was acting as an employee of the UK plc and thereby was bound by its rules and regulation, the statutes and by such action I acquiesced to all contracts by default, thats right by not saying that I do not want to be bound I am bound. So what to do? Declare yourself a freeman and inform the government that you do not want to be an employee and as such are not bound by their rules and regulation but bound by the LAW and as such can not cause harm or loss. It really is that easy. A good source of info on this subject is in a book called "freedom is more thank seven letter word" by veronica: of the family chapman. Read it and then act on it. Join the growing movement of freemen and freewomen. Distance yourdself from tyranny and enslavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment