Friday 24 February 2012

Why a driving licence?

Well first a licence is synonymous with a permit. So a licence is just a permission slip! Why do I need permission to use my own car?
In short I don not need permission to use my own car so therefore I do not need a driving licence.

The next issue is most if not nearly all cars in this country are registered and thosea that use them are resisted keepers and not owners.
By registering anything you give up ownership and transfer it to whom ever you register it with. So if you have registered your car it is now not your car, you are just it's keeper. Ask yourself this, if you owned the car could they TAKE it from you without your permission?
In reality it is their car and they can do anything they like with it. If you fail to keep it in a manner that they dictate they can take it from you. By registering your car it has become no more than a company car, with you responsible for all maintenance and to pay all charges set by them, if not you loose the car.

By using their car I am told I need a driving licence but I am not a driver! A driver opperates on the roads for commercial gain, a taxi driver, a bus driver, a lorry driver. I only use my car to travel, that's right TRAVEL and as such do not need a driving licence.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I forgot its their car, I registered it to the DLVA!!!!

    ReplyDelete